What you must know before downloading a visual voicemail app for android devices
Alright, you got that cool new phone. Maybe you switched carriers…
Everything is ready to go. Now, to set up voicemail.
But wait – which voicemail app do you use? Do you go with the visual voicemail app your carrier preloaded, or do you try something different?
Here’s what matters…
3 Things You Need to Know to Get the Best Voicemail App for Android
1. Think Before You Go with Your Carrier’s Pre-Loaded Visual Voicemail App
Your carrier preloaded dozens of bloatware apps on your smartphone. One of them was their visual voicemail app for android.
You really didn’t want any of those other apps, did you? So, after you uninstall all those not so fun games – why not look for a better voicemail app?
2. Look for a Voicemail App with Features You’ll Really Use
Today’s voicemail apps include features like robocall blocking and voicemail to text so you can read voicemail transcriptions. Your carrier’s preloaded visual voicemail app for android will not. In fact, most carriers will require you to download their visual voicemail app and pay for the features you actually care about. Why not start fresh with a voicemail app for android that includes everything you really want?
3. You Have Newer & Better Voicemail Options
The type of visual voicemail app your carrier preloaded on your phone first came out in 2007. Sure, those visual voicemail apps were popular over a decade ago, but how do they compare to the way we communicate in today’s messaging and social media world? (Hint: They don’t!)
3 Must Haves for any Voicemail App for Android
There are many call blocker apps, but most of them block the call and force it to voicemail. What? How can they claim to be a call blocker if the Robocaller can just leave you a voicemail? Accept nothing less than a voicemail app that blocks calls and blocks voicemails, too.
Voicemail to text has become a basic human right so your voicemail app should transcribe voicemails accurately and completely. Don’t fall for one of those services that only transcribes the first few seconds of your voicemails or charges extra for accurate voicemail transcriptions!
Visual Voicemail apps force you to call the person back. Today’s voicemail apps should let you reply to voicemails the same way you do in all your other messaging apps.
A modern voicemail app for android lets you start a chat, send a pic or a short voice note, or even send a video voicemail reply. Plus, in a post-Snapchat world, voicemail replies can now disappear after they’ve seen it. More private. More secure.
2 Big Ideas in Social Voicemail Apps
1. Voicemail apps should work like the chat or messaging apps that people use these days. Instead of presenting each voicemail as a one-off message like a visual voicemail app, Social Voicemail apps group your voicemails by caller into a flowing conversation. Then, the entire voicemail is transcribed using voicemail to text technology. Finally, like a messaging app, Social Voicemail apps let you reply to voicemails by starting a chat, sending a picture, voice note, video, text message, email or – you know – you can call them back.
2. Just like you control who contacts you on social media, a Social Voicemail app for android stops unwanted calls by automatically blocking calls before they ring your phone. Then, instead of letting the caller leave a voicemail, a voicemail blocker refuses to let voicemail pick up.
Robocalls are never answered. They just hear perpetual ringing. If their calls and voicemails are never answered, the Robocaller presumes your number is out of service and removes your number from their robocall list.
Compare Social Voicemail with Visual Voicemail
Old-Timey Visual Voicemail Apps vs. ‘The New Hotness’ Social Voicemail App
|Voicemail & RoboCall Blocker|
Automated RoboCall Blocker that also Blocks Voicemail
|Voicemail to Text|
Read your voicemails. Save time!
|Send-2-Voicemail Phone Number|
Calls to this personal phone number go Straight-to-Voicemail
Share or Email Voicemails and their Transcriptions
|Reply to Voicemails|
Reply via chat, pictures, a voice note or with video
Voicemails are grouped by caller like a chat app
|Search for Voicemails|
Search voicemail transcriptions to find any message
|Get Shorter Voicemails|
Limit voicemail messages to 1 minute or less
Keep your voicemails and your voicemail app if you change your carrier or phone number
Social Voicemail is available from YouVOXX as a voicemail app for android devices in the Google Play Store.
YouVOXX Social Voicemail & Call Blocker offers:
- Free, Unlimited RoboCall blocking
- Optional Voicemail Service with Voicemail to Text and Voicemail Blocking
- A 30-Day Free Voicemail Trial
- Easy Set Up. No Obligation. Cancel Anytime.